Sunday, April 11, 2010

sneak peek ...

Today was a little to hectic & I'm a way to exhausted! Here's a look at what's in store for the shop this week. I love this black glass pedestal dish! It has such a pretty painted border and I think it looks fabulous holding a few simple spools of twine.

These cobalt blue candlesticks are amazing in person. The little hand painted flowers and the gold trim are just lovely. I'm tempted to keep them for myself!

I ran across a bunch of old food jars with super cute lids yesterday and decided to fill them up with random goodies. This one is full of old wooden spools of thread.

One thing I can never pass up is an old camera! This is a fantastic Polaroid model 700 land camera with the original flash unit and exposure meter. It looks great sitting on a shelf!

A vintage book bundle for boys. Three classic Zane Grey novels just in time for summer reading.

I've also decided to combine my handmade shop with my vintage shop! Look for lots of handmade items made from recycled and repurposed goods coming to the shop in the future. I'll also be adding prints of some of my favorite photos! This is a super exciting change and I can't wait to focus a little more on handmade items. This business card holder is made from a vintage bakelite mah jong rack and an old wooden ruler. Hope to see you all in the shop this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment