Sunday, April 4, 2010

sneak peek ...

Happy Easter! Here's a look at what's in store for the shop this week. I stumbled on some amazing old books last weekend & the little French book of fables is one of my favorites. I think these three look great together.

I put together a few more sets of mixed silver plate. I just love mix-matched flatware & can't wait for it to be picnic season!

This pretty pedestal bowl is so worn the silver plate is barely there and the brass base is coming through. It's wonderfully shabby and has the prettiest details.

Vintage souvenirs are one of my very favorite things to collect! This postcard booklet is post marked 1945 and has the best graphics. It's displayed here in a vintage cast iron flower frog.

This group of industrial metal knobs makes for an interesting conversation piece. Display them together in a shallow bowl or use them in an art project.

An old military first aid box with a great industrial feel. It's perfect for storing small stuff!

I've had this pretty little landscape painting for a few years now & it's time for it to find a new home. It's super old, super shabby, and has an old repair right in the center. I think it's perfect just the way it is. Be sure to stop by the shop for new items all week!

No comments:

Post a Comment